The Eagle Creek No Matter What™ Warranty
All Eagle Creek products are backed by our No Matter What™ Warranty. From day one, Eagle Creek has been committed to building durable travel gear that lasts and our warranty is intended to take care of your product in case you run into any trouble.
Our No Matter What™ Warranty is extended to the original owner of the item and covers all functional aspects of the product for the life of your gear. No matter what happens to your Eagle Creek travel gear along the way, we are here to get you back to your next adventure as soon as possible.
The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Cosmetic damage or cleaning – scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear (including inner fabric), technological obsolescence, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use by any party and which do not impair the functionality of the product.
- Replacement of any non-defective parts in the item.
- Damage determined by us to be due to intentional abuse, modification, tampering, and/or alteration beyond what could be considered normal handling and use.
- Fabrics that are discolored or degraded from UV or water due to improper storage
- Damage of contents or the replacement of lost or stolen gear and/or its contents.
- Replacement after item is at the end of its' life.
Keeping our collective carbon footprint in mind, we’ve found that at-home repairs are often the most sustainable way to repair your luggage. We are committed to building more and more of this functionality into our products as we evolve.
Common repairs that can be done at home: Some wheel replacements, zipper pull replacements and broken buckles. Please contact customer service as the next step.
Repairs that CANNOT be done at home: Any issues with handles, zippers, or tears in the bag body. Please follow the repair process and send your bag to an Eagle Creek Warranty Center for repair.
Start A Warranty return or parts request
Please note: We reserve the right to void this warranty if we determine a claim to be dishonest and fraudulent.